Elite Wargames and models - Female gun crew


"A battery of field artillery is worth a thousand muskets."



Newest adition for my "black powder era" forces. Female "militia" gun battery, on purpose painted "generic as possible"for fitting almost anywhere, even its not the best historical accuracy.


The only "speficific item" is the jacket on "officier", which I painted green and thus eligible for fielding with my Crown forces in AWI (as loaylist jacket) or even my Napoleonic Austrians (and then becoming hussar pelisse) which are my "primary" forces for Black Powder period. Who knows, if its the jacket of the blonde fallen husband, lover or was just founed lying around, when urgency to defend their home arised.


The female crew and gun itself is from Elite Wargames and models napoleonic range. Interesting and characterful models, but casting is nowhere to quality of Perry miniatures or other big brands.




Comments

Post a Comment